Evan is a proficient advocate who regularly represents employers in proceedings before arbitrators, the Courts, and administrative boards and tribunals, including the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.
Evan provides pragmatic and proactive advice on a wide range of labour and employment issues. His areas of expertise include human rights and accommodation, wrongful dismissal claims, workplace safety and insurance, and employment standards.
Evan represents and advises employers of all sizes in a variety of sectors and industries. He regularly acts for corporations in the public and broader public sectors. Evan takes great pride in being an advocate and enjoys working closely and collaboratively with the clients he serves.
Evan received his J.D. in 2015 from the University of Toronto. Prior to completing law school, Evan received an M.A. in English from Queen’s University, and a B.A. in English and Philosophy from the University of Toronto. He was called to the bar in 2016.
Recent Articles by Evan Daikov
- Toronto Public Health to Regularly Publish COVID-19 Workplace Outbreaks, Announces New Measures for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice Finds CIBC Liable in Overtime Class Action
- Province Revises List of Essential Workplaces Permitted to Operate During COVID-19 Closure Order
- COVID-19 in the Workplace
- Ontario Court of Appeal Upholds Common Law Damages Award for Lost Stock Options and Other Incentives