Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is owned by Rae Christen Jeffries LLP in Toronto Canada. Copyright © 2018 Rae Christen Jeffries LLP. All rights reserved.
Access to and use of this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion of any kind. Persons who wish to obtain legal advice should contact a member of the firm or other legal counsel directly.
- Access to and use of the material on this website is entirely at the risk of the user. There are no representations or warranties made as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspect of the content of this website.
- Access to or use of this website does not create any lawyer client relationship or other relationship with Rae Christen Jeffries LLP or with any of its lawyers.
- Rae Christen Jeffries LLP and members of the firm shall not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind whatsoever as a result of the use of or access to this website or material posted on it.
- Confidentiality of communications via this website is not guaranteed.
- Conditions of use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada no matter where the user may be domiciled, reside or located. The courts of the province of Ontario shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes, controversies or claims in relation to this website.