Andrew acts for employers in the private and broader public sectors on a wide range of labour and employment issues, including grievance arbitrations, applications for certification, wrongful dismissal claims and human rights complaints. He often acts on matters involving pension and benefits issues, having worked as an associate in the pensions group of a major national law firm before joining Rae Christen Jeffries LLP. Andrew takes great pride in providing his clients with advice that is thoughtful, thorough and creative.
Andrew graduated from the University of Toronto with a B.A. (Hons) in Criminology and Ethics, Society and Law. He obtained his J.D. from Queen’s University and was called to the bar in 2015.
Recent Articles by Andrew Kennedy
- Infectious Disease Emergency Leave Extended to September 25, 2021
- Ontario Passes Regulation 228/20: Infectious Disease Emergency Leave
- Federal Government’s COVID-19 Emergency Response Legislation Receives Royal Assent
- Ontario Government Releases List of Essential Workplaces Permitted to Operate During COVID-19 Closure Order
- Ontario Government Passes Promised Worker Protection Legislation in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic